- November Research Bites: Self-regulation of behavior – Tuesday, November 9th at 12 pm and 7 pm ET
- Geek Week: Making Sense of Science – Monday, November 15th at 5:30 pm ET, through Pet Professional Guild
- Learned Helplessness webinar – Sunday, December 19th at 2 pm ET, through International Canine Behaviorists
- Canine Impulsivity and Fear Mentorship – February 18th, through the IAABC Foundation
- The Science Behind Enrichment webinar – Wednesday, February 9th at 10 am ET, through Raising Canine
- The Lemonade Conference III: Revisiting Reactive Rover – Friday, February 11th at 2 pm ET.
Courses will consist of some or all of the following: online lectures, online or video call discussions, homework and applied activities. This structure will help students process and apply the course content to improve their skills when working with dogs. See our multi-week courses page for more information.