Do you feel like you’ve already learned much of what’s available on dog behavior and training? Do you hunger for a more in depth, detailed knowledge of the science of behavior? If you answered yes to either of these questions, then Smart Dog courses are a great match for you!
What Will I Get from Smart Dog Courses?
Deepen your understanding of dog behavior and learn how to apply that new knowledge directly to working with dogs. Our webinars and in depth multi-week courses bring you the latest in dog behavior science. By taking courses at Smart Dog, you will:
- Stay current with the most up-to-date research
- Learn how to apply scientific research to your day to day interactions with dogs
- Go beyond basic learning theory – learn the science of aggression, anxiety, stress, social cognition, social behavior and more!
- Discover new material that isn’t currently well known in the field
- Receive training on how to find, read and interpret scientific research
More to Explore
Why Science Matters
Learn more on the importance of science in dog training and behavior.
The SmartDog Blog
The Smart Dog blog provides practical science-based information on dog training and behavior in addition to personal, heartfelt stories about loving and living with dogs.
Are you interested in animal behavior? Get a chance to learn what it’s all about in the field.