- Presenting at IAABC conference, April 23 – 26, 2020, Boston, MA.
- Power of Choice Seminar with Irith Bloom – September 12 -13, 2020, Asheville, NC.
Courses will consist of some or all of the following: online lectures, online or video call discussions, homework and applied activities. This structure will help students process and apply the course content to improve their skills when working with dogs.
- Learning Theory 101: An Introduction to How Animals Learn – Starting January 8th, 2020 (through the Association of Professional Dog Trainers)
- Learning Theory 201: Advanced Learning Theory – Starting May 6th, 2020 (through the Association of Professional Dog Trainers)
- Stress and Its Impact on Behavior – Coming in early 2020!
- The basics of stress – what is it? How does it impact the body?
- The impacts of stress on aggression, anxiety, learning and memory
- Factors that influence an animal’s resilience or vulnerability to stress
- Stress and shelter dogs