Many people struggle with leaving their dogs at home during the day.
- Is your dog bouncing off the walls when you come home?
- Do you wish you could come home to a relaxed and calm dog?
- Do you worry about your dog while you are away at work?
- Would you like to give your dog more exercise or more opportunities to spend time with other dogs?
Imagine coming home to a well exercised, relaxed dog. No more guilt! We come to your home, take your dog to a park or natural area with several other dogs and walk for a full hour before returning home.
Our dog walking services provide the following benefits:
- Peace of mind while you are at work because you know your dog is not home alone all day
- No need to come home during lunch to take your dog out
- Reduced likelihood of destructive or nuisance behavior (such as barking) while you are gone
- A calmer, more relaxed dog
- Additional enrichment through social interactions with other dogs
- Maintain and improve on existing social skills
Is your dog a good candidate for one of our groups? We are currently accepting dogs that:
- You’ve had for at least one month
- Are spayed or neutered
- Are 25 – 50 lbs
- Are not aggressive toward people
- Get along well with other dogs
- Are comfortable being handled by other people
- Do not bark and lunge on leash
- Are on flea and tick preventative and current on DHPP, rabies and kennel cough vaccines (or titered)
Dogs are walked on 6 foot leashes (provided by us) and flat buckle collars, Gentle Leader head collars or Easy Walk or Sensation harnesses. We do not use choke chains, pinch collars or electric collars or retractable leashes.
How it works
- Contact our office via phone or e-mail
- We will screen your dog to see if he or she is likely to fit into one of our existing groups
- If yes, we will come to your home to meet your dog and do an assessment walk with another dog
- If the walk goes well, we will add you to the group. Your dog will be picked up from your home and safely transported to a park or natural area for a full hour walk. At the end of the hour, we will transport your dog back to your home.
- You enjoy life with a calmer, happier dog
Please contact us at 518-369-9135 or email@example.com for more information or to set up an assessment.