Courses will consist of online lectures, online discussions, homework and applied activities. This structure will help students process and apply the course content to improve their skills when working with dogs.
- Introduction to Learning Theory – Starting June 10th at 4 pm EST
- Advanced Learning Theory – TBA
- The Impact of Stress on Behavior – Starts June 9th, 2020 (through IAABC)
- The basics of stress – what is it? How does it impact the body?
- The impacts of stress on aggression, anxiety, learning and memory
- Factors that influence an animal’s resilience or vulnerability to stress
- Future courses:
- Introduction to Applied Ethology
- Introduction to Neuroscience